Club News | 6th Jul 2020
The procedure for using the club pitches has changed.
Once upon a time we were able to stick our boots on and go for a run round the ground or practice our passing/kicking.
Due to Covid-19 we need to be a bit more organised now if we want to practice at Greenlaw.
We now have a few steps to follow:-
1. Decide what you want to practice
2. Book a 1 hour slot at the club to use the pitch – Click here
3. Bring your own hand sanitiser, ball, cones and water bottles.
4. Arrive at the club, at the prearranged time, and park in the main car park 2m away from any other cars.
(if the gate is closed use your hand sanitiser before and after touching the gate)
5. Find an empty pitch and stick to that pitch
1. Use your own kit
2. Stick to your area
3. Please only train for 1 hour- you are allocated a 1hr 30min slot to allow a 15min window either side to avoid congestion
4. If you are training with other individuals (following appropriate guidelines) please fill in an online register here
1. Pack up your kit
2. Make your way back to the car avoiding other people training
3. Don’t linger outside your car for too long
4. Use the same procedure as opening the gate to close it.
(ie use your hand sanitiser before and after touching the gate)
We are currently at stage 2 on the return to rugby map please follow the restrictions outlined below
-Individual outdoor training at rugby facilities with people from own household, or from 2 other households (with physical distancing).
-Max group size 8.
-No shared equipment.
-NO CONTACT / TOUCH RUGBY
Club Facilities will remain CLOSED!!! (Changing room/showers/bar/gym)
Updated on 6/7/2020