Club News | 19th Apr 2021
Monday 26th April sees our gym facilities re-open for individual users.
As you would expect coming out of the pandemic our priority is the safety of everyone that uses our facilities both on the pitch and off.
As the gym reopens all members will need to note the following new safety protocols:-
- You must have an active membership – Request to restart your membership here
- You must book a 1 hour slot prior to your arrival
- No queuing or delay in leaving car park.
- Maximum of 8 users at any one time.
- Users should remain physically distant from other individuals using the boxes on the floor
- All users MUST sanitise hands before entering gym
- All users MUST sanitise hands BEFORE & AFTER using any equipment, or toilets.
- There should be no food consumed within the gym and users should bring their own hydration items (no shared hydration)
- Individual users MUST ensure equipment, door handles, door push pads, toilet handle and seat, tap handles are sanitised at end of each session.
- Users should only work within their own capabilities unassisted (no spotting for lifting heavy weights)
- Users should not work face to face
- To minimise aerosols from shouting and raised voices, only low level background music played.
- Users should ensure air vents are switched on and working and all available windows and doors (inc Roller Door if weather allows) are opened to allow fresh air flow.
Gym Access will no longer be 24hr access. This is to ensure that traffic on site is limited and as a club we can manage a cleaning rota and spot checks can be carried out to ensure compliance is maintained.
The club retain the right to refuse access to any individual or group of individuals who are caught breaking any of the protocols without warning. By booking a slot you accept and agree to adhere to all the protocols mentioned.
Bookings can be made HERE
*Please note that you are limited to 1 booking per 24hrs to ensure everyone gets an opportunity to book*
Yellow blocks = Open Gym time