Skip to main content

News

Ruck ‘N’ Mauls 2020

Club News, Girls, Micros, Minis, Youth u14, Youth u16, Youth u18 | 20th Mar 2020

Ladies and Gentlemen

I would just like to clarify Rucksnmauls’ stance on the Coronavirus situation.

It is our belief that it is too early for us to cancel our camps at the present time.

We have suspended bookings for the time being. We have however introduced a link for people to continue to register an interest in the camps so that, if the decision to proceed is made, we can contact interested parties and let them know.

We remain optimistic about staging outdoor events that are due to commence in over 4 months time.

We are contacting all those who have booked camps to inform them of our stance and propose a date of the 15th May by which time we would hope to be in a position to make an informed decision about the feasibility of the camps. I anticipate that by that stage we will all have received further guidance from Government  and Regulatory Bodies which will allow us to make informed decisions.

As the situation around the Coronavirus develops and we have a clearer understanding of the impact this will have on our lives over the next few months we will, I am sure, receive central guidance on the feasibility of these types of gatherings and whether they are to be permitted.

For now, keep safe and we will be in touch in due course if and when there are further developments.

Kind regards

Mike Winterbottom
For and on behalf of Rucksnmauls UK Ltd

Our Sponsors